LTFF Press Accreditation 2015
We welcome journalists and media representatives and invite them to both cover and participate in our festival.
We regret that press passes are non-transferable and previous years' accreditation is not valid for the 20th London Turkish Film Festival. The Festival reserves the right to approve or deny any request for accreditation.
Press Accreditation is available to those working within the following areas of activity:
Print Press, Radio and Television, Press Agency, Audiovisual Press Agency, Online film publication, Web Media, Multimedia, Film Blogs, Freelancer, iPad or iPhone publications.
Press Accreditation is now open. Please submit the following:
- Information about your publication
- The average monthly number of visitors to the website of your principal publications.
- Recent coverage of a film festival or film related article, feature or review
- An official letter or email from the director or editor of the media designating you to cover the Festival, giving as much information as possible about the kind of coverage anticipated and providing a list of the media to which you and/or your organization provide information.
- If you were accredited in the last two years, two press cuttings relevant to the LTFF
Key Press Services
High resolution images of films and publicity stills will be made available. Public screenings will be available to journalists on the basis of their accreditation. Booking is not essential. You will also be requested to show your pass upon entry and your accreditation number will be recorded. Also please note that admission to the Opening Night screening on 7th of May will be by invitation only. Press releases are distributed via email and will be also made available online.